Learning, understanding, and applying negotiation skills has become more important than ever in the marketplace as we deal with more interpersonal complexities and work with lesser resources in a time-compressed world.
We negotiate all the time, with our bosses, with customers and suppliers, with friends and with family members. Negotiation is a process whereby people deal with their differences. To negotiate is to achieve mutual agreement through a progressive and productive dialogue.
- Create a collaborative climate for a negotiation
- Control the negotiation regardless of the style you meet
- Positively influence all aspects of a negotiation
- Minimize resistance from the other party
- Prepare strategically
- Handle concessions with confidence
- Build an agreement using a four steps method
- Manage difficult negotiation situations
- Approach cross-cultural negotiation more confidently
- Convince them in 30seconds
Mode of Study
Face-to-face or virtual