The Workers Committee Training (WCT) programme is designed to equip worker leadership with the necessary knowledge about their roles in the workplace. They need to grasp the concept of a need for a balance between staff morale as well as productivity issues in the workplace.
- Understand the history of Industrial Relations in Zimbabwe
- Appreciate the fundamental rights of the employees in the workplace.
- Understand the role of Workers Committee
- Define the role and operation of Works Council in the workplace
- Be able to define fundamental rights of an employee
- Demonstrate an understanding of a Code of Conduct.
- Understand and practice the principles of natural justice.
- Appreciate the statutory instruments that govern them at work
From 1 to 3 days
Mode Of Study
Face-to-face or virtual