Learning a new language can make you smarter, prevent mental disorders and even help you boost your confidence. The more languages you know, the more social and cognitive benefits you can enjoy both in your professional and personal life. Portuguese is therefore one of those languages. The world has become a global society hence if you want to enjoy and appreciate culture from countries like Portugal, Brazil and Spain one needs at least basic Portuguese.
- understanding of language rules
- appreciation of Portuguese arts and literature
- intercultural competence.
- able to conduct business with Portuguese speaking intellectuals.
- enriched cultural identity.
- broadened personal horizons.
Mode of Study
Face-to-face or virtual