The NMDP focuses on developing a participant’s skills and knowledge by enhancing their management and leadership competencies. It equips them with the confidence and the capabilities to respond effectively to current and future business challenges.
- Personal mastery and leadership in practice
- The environment of business
- Managerial roles and decision making
- Communication in the workplace
- Introduction to operations, project management and finance
- Wellness/sensory intelligence
Over the course of 3 months, participants will be equipped to:
- Interpret and understand the changing environment of business in the context of first line management
- develop self-awareness in terms of own leadership, team, and managerial competencies
- apply basic principles and practices to enhance managerial decision making
- communicate effectively in the workplace
- plan short- and long-term goals, defining work objectives and delegate effectively.
No formal tertiary qualifications required. One to two years of management experience at entry level management. English language competence at NQF level 4 or equivalent.