The ultimate purpose of language learning is communication, Finally, with the transition of the traditional workplace to one where employees can work remotely, and clients can be across the world, foreign language learning is becoming an increasingly top priority for professionals. Chinese now has earned itself greater status in the World. The official language of China is the Mandarin, which is the very name of ‘Hanyu‘ or ‘Putonghua‘. Our lessons are divided into three levels which are Lower elementary, Elementary, Upper elementary.
- basic Chinese for example, greetings, farewell, introduction, Apology, and forgiveness
- numbers, thank you and appreciation, asking for directions
- shopping and asking about price
- able to read and write 150 characters
- able to read and write basic Chinese.
- listen and understand Chinese.
- read and write 300 characters.
- able to read and write 300+ characters
- able to read Chinese literature.
- native-like competence with the right intonation.
Mode of Study
Face-to-face or virtual