The Diploma of Security and Risk Management will provide the skills and knowledge to implement security risk management plans and a thorough understanding of the methodology for analyzing risks and threats.
The Diploma of Security and Risk Management is a multi-disciplinary qualification appropriate for those with a keen interest in the planning, assessment, and methodology of security risk management along with risk or threat analysis.
- Basics of Management & Finance.
- Introduction to Security Practice.
- Principles of Criminal Psychology.
- Criminal Law 1
- Business Communication
- Information Communications Systems
- Criminal Law 2
- Security Practice 2
- Managing Risk & Security
- Business Law
- Principles & Methods of Investigation
- Electronic Security Systems
- Occupational Health & Safety
5 O` Level including English Language
Mode of Study
Weekend Classes (Face-face) & Distance Learning.