This course will teach you how to successfully supervise, direct and manage your workforce. Are you about to be promoted or already in a supervisory position?
The course has been designed for supervisors of all levels – new, experienced, and aspiring. By the end of the course, you will be able to motivate, lead, think creatively and thoroughly understand the whole supervisory role.
- Principles of Supervisory Management.
- Principles of Management & Finance.
- Business Communication.
- Performance Management.
- Managing Industrial Relations.
- Train the Trainer
- Information Communications Technology
- Managing Operations
- Strategy & Change Management
- Managing People & Organizational Culture
- Business Research Techniques
- Occupational Health & Safety
5 O` Level including English Language
Mode of Study
Weekend Classes (Face-face) & Distance Learning.